Sports Team App
Looking for an app to organise your sports team. Get your team together with ALL IN
Whether you’re a club with many fixtures or a weekly social group, try this for your weekly kick abouts or training sessions
Looking for a free sports team app?
Looking for a free alternative to the sports team manager apps out there like Teamer, TeamSnap and Spond?
With ALL IN you can:
- Create events with clear information as to where to be and when
- Invite people through your preferred social channels
- Allow individuals to manage their availability so you know who can make it
- Use waiting lists to automatically manage people that drop out at the last minute
- Manage child team members as well as your own activities within the same account
- Select your match teams and share
- Chat directly with your group through the app
- Randomly organise those that can make it into groups or teams for matches
- Use computer, tablet or mobile interchangeably
Here's a quick guide to getting started with ALL IN
1. Create an event
To get started, click on the plus icon and choose to create a new event
2. Add the event information
Add the key event information, dates, start time and location details.
3. Share with your groups and teams
Once you’ve created your event you’ll want to invite people. The easiest way to share an ALL IN event is to use any existing groups you already have. Within the event you’ve created, simply go to the share icon and choose to share the link.
You can then share directly by posting the link into your preferred app.
4. Get everyone ALL IN
Anyone that clicks on the link will be invited to the group. First time users will need to sign up for the app but, once set up, any links they click on will add events to their screens.
Once people have joined your ALL IN group, any extra events that are created in the group will automatically appear in that members events page.